HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT WITHOUT WORKING OUT

07:30




This happens to be the dream of most people, to just wake up in the morning, eat as much as they want and come back to bed at night after doing nothing and miraculously see weight loss.

My friend once said "I can’t exercise and I can’t stop eating but I want to lose so much weight"

CUT DOWN YOUR FOOD  
To be honest with you the best way to lose weight is to exercise. If you can’t do this because you have work and less time or you happen to be exactly like me and just can’t get your ass up to exercise, then your main option is to cut down on your food.

You need to know how much weight you want to loose and drastically cut down on your food in order to achieve that.

EAT IN LITTLE PORTIONS. DO NOT STARVE.
Do not starve yourself in an attempt to lose weight.

"I starve the whole day and just eat one meal in the evening and I am still gaining weight" said Amanda, student.

If you decide to do what Amanda does, trust me you are not going to see any improvement.

Personally, I eat in little portions instead of eating one large meal and for a very long time, it has helped. I advise you adopt this strategy. Do not starve yourself and end up eating one heavy meal at the end of the day. Eat in little portions.

REDUCE THE INTAKE OF CARBOHYDRATES AND FATTY FOODS
You would have to cut down on carbohydrates and fatty foods.

If you reduce your carbohydrate intake, it would result in a low insulin level and appetite. If you don’t have the appetite to eat, you would not get hungry and go searching for food.


GO FOR WATER AND NOT SUGARY DRINKS
Drink more water and avoid the sugary carbonated drinks. We often underestimate the fact that the sugary drinks are one of the most fattening things we feed our bodies with.

 Once you start avoiding them and drinking more water you would start to see improvements in your weight.

COOK MORE BUY LESS
Cooking your own food allows you to know all the ingredients in the food including the oil quantity that has been added to the food.

EAT SLOWLY
Believe it or not, eating slowly really helps. From my personal experience, ever since I started eating slowly I began to get full faster and eat less food. It has really helped me to lose weight.

Slow eating boosts your weight-reducing hormones.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts