WHEN YOUR LIGHT HOUSE CHAPEL BISHOP CAUSES COMMOTION IN SOUTH AFRICA

05:24




The founder and bishop of lighthouse chapel international DAG HEWARD-MILLS has stirred up commotion in South Africa with his preaching which criticized homosexuality.

Dag Heward-Mills is clearly against homosexuality and he went ahead to preach in a country where homosexuality has been legal since 2006 and one of their Archbishop Desmond Tutu has his daughter even married to another woman.

His preaching drove a few out of the church and some to social medias to express their anger especially Somizi mholongo who happens to be homosexual celebrity.

Somizi shared videos and other comments saying “I did not wake up and say ‘I am gay today’. I believe that God created me the way I am. God loves me the way I am. What the other people say about me is none of my business,”



According to starfmonline, the founder of lighthouse chapel was found saying the following words among others during his preaching

"...you don’t find two male dogs, two male cats, or two male lions, two male impala’s,two male lizards. There is nothing like that in nature, it is unnatural , yes, there is nothing like that"

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts