KWAKU BONSAM: TB JOSHUA USES MY HELP

11:22



The famous and well-known fetish priest Kwaku Bonsam has made a claim to have a hand in the amazing miracles that Prophet TB Joshua from Nigeria has been performing.

According to Kwaku Bonsam he has helped a lot of pastors perform miracles. He said: "over 1,700 pastors and so called men of God from different parts of Africa have approached me, seeking powers to perform miracles, including Prophet TB Joshua from Nigeria. He is my boy. I challenge him to come out and deny this. Apart from the pastors, many prominent business people and celebrated church founders in Africa frequent my shrine for my services and if they deny, I am going to name them"

Occasionally, Kwaku Bonsam usually comes out to name pastors that are performing miracles using his power and help. Some believe that he does this when some of them go against his will or he probably just wants his name in the news.

 

TB Joshua is yet to respond to this claim by Kwaku Bonsam and for all the lovers of him, we hope this is not true.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts